January 7, 2009


It is mid week....and I am calling this Wednesday....DANCE DAY....for today, I am aware of the dance that I do....I step forward....I step forward again...small steps...light on my feet...and then suddenly I am standing still...I step to the side...still standing in the same area....and then suddenly I am stepping backward.....I change the music....I put on a different song....I let myself be collected...and then I begin the dance again.....I step forward....I step forward again...small steps...light on my feet! I am taking a SOUL VITAMIN today.....it is red and heart filled.... allowing me to hold on to the little things that bring ENJOYMENT into my life...And I take a call from across the universe....from ME to ME.....The humor of the day comes from the prompt of passing gas....which just made me laugh out loud...because I have always said excuse me when doing this....and yet most people laugh....Where is that duck behind the chair anyhow that my father use to blame....I have never found him...but I laugh today as I remember that!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Don't forget to leave a comment HERE to win a copy of the book!! Drawing is on the 18th of January!

1 comment:

NicciN said...

I love your journal pages. Very inspiring -- dancing really is resonating with me today. I got the book, but still need to develop a routine to put it into use.