January 15, 2009

Approaching this days journal page I was reminded of Martin Luther King, Jr. by Jill and to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! While doing so, writing my own I HAVE A DREAM speech for myself...Picking words from the word pool provided...I wrote without thinking to much...straight from the heart! Because I do have a dream for myself....I try to follow it each and every day...
As I checked the back of my mind what small step can I take with comfort in new shoes...I can step out...step up...and continue to honor who I am and what I do without to much judgment...without to much criticism...by breaking in those shoes...slowly...one step at a time...and my holding onto the string of my hearts balloon that floats before me.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh... I love your "I have a dream page" What a great idea! I also admire your handwriting. Very artsy! :)