January 8, 2009

A friend of mine loves to drink martini's....I think it is because they get a little treat at the end of the drink....which got me to thinking about looking for the treats in life (the little things that make me smile...a bird singing in the middle of winter...a squirrel looking for a nut across the frozen lawn...the delight of a child's' laughter..dreams that I ma making come true...) Focusing more on the little treats at the bottom of things...to the side of things...around the corner....So today, as I journal I am going to be more aware of the little treats....One such treat that I am going to have today, is a 3 hour relaxation time....I have to be at an appointment...which I usually don't like going to...but today I look at it differently...today...I am looking at it as a "treat" which will give me the luxury of sitting in a comfy chair...relaxing and reading a good book quietly. I love my morning ritual of bath time....It is my think tank and today, I found my mind wandering to several thoughts...a little different than dreaming about my next creative project...And I started singing the song...I'm forever blowing bubbles! which made me laugh right out loud....POSITIVE THOUGHTS!! My echoes of love call to me....back and forth....from me to you...from you to me...from me to me...Today....I ENJOY the little things!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Is this journal book a way that you would like to explore your inner feelings...leave a comment here! Drawing for book on January 18th!

No comments: