January 19, 2009

Working on the journal page today, I raise my cup of coffee in a toast to the sunny day outside...to the sunny day inside...and remind myself to make it a ... GOOD morning....a GOOD afternoon....and a GOOD night!! The magic potion that I drink today...is a MOTION POTION...filled with sparkles...filled with sunshine...filled with gratitude for this day...I recommend it in HIGH doses (especially during the winter months here in upstate NY!!) For it will make you SING...make you DANCE....and allow you to ENJOY life to the fullest while continuing to dream BIG even if the sky here is Grey!! The Juju today was to use the line...
"I wish I could write..." and so I did my wishing...but while doing so....my heart gave me the answer that I was looking for....FOR I am happy to write...I am happy to share my hearts thoughts with myself every day....from the inside ....out!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: