January 26, 2009


Today, as I give myself a toast....I am reminded to FLOAT....Not to weigh myself down...to ENJOY and sip life slowly! To look for the good things today...the ice cream of life...the happy things...the things that allow me to float...to not take everything so seriously...to be grateful. There were many prompts today...but my focus seemed to be on the one where you make up a bird to represent your work...This little bird tells me to nest and hatch my creativity...my dreams...and to believe in all the tools that I have to do that. I have also, been aware of playing tag with questions...especially here on the net...I have played it many times and have revealed things not only to others but also to myself...Try it....it's FUN!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

1 comment:

laurel said...

What a fun illustration! Wonderful thought for the day too.