January 6, 2009

Today, as I do my journal page I give myself CREDIT!...Now, that is not always the easiest thing to do, but today I give myself that permission. Every morning I do my daily affirmation and mandala...to start my day listening to the whispers of my heart....it allows me to center myself, get past and around the things that trouble me....it allows me to be aware of what is concealed. I have read Gibran so many times...and this is one of my favorite quotes of his....Today, I toast myself for one of my own inner thoughts...."even if I lose a feather...I realize I can still fly"...I know that there are times when I am in the middle of a muddle and I think that perhaps I cannot continue to do what I do...and it is then that I realize that I am only dropping a feather...a feather that holds memories...a feather that has brought me to the place that I am NOW....A feather that perhaps will lighten my load and allows me to fly....Sometimes....you have to lose a few feathers in life....
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I hear you. I am in "the middle of a muddle" myself. So I am just being quiet and seeing how it plays out.

Journal Swag said...

beautiful. I too, am in muddle position. I'm coming out soon, though I just know it!

Sheila