January 21, 2009


The journal prompts today gave me some food for thought....What I am most aware of as I toast the day is how full my cup of life is...and I will sip slowly in order not to spill any and to savor every drop of this day....So I breathe deeply...and relax into this day. My credit report looked good today....I did some very important things for myself...in order to take care of myself...and I am looking forward to going to the movies with my sister and mother this afternoon to treat myself...I try very hard NOT to envy people...As I made my envy list...I just could not help but give myself a counter balance for each envy!!! And what would people envy me for??...it has been said that it is because I create every day....I do that...in many different ways...but it started very slowly...with first dreaming it...then allowing it...now doing it....one small step at a time to arrive to where I am....It 's a good job if you can allow yourself to have it and enjoy it!! LOL
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: